At Richards Partners, sound strategy is crucial to delivering on our promise to deliver projects with credible insights and incredible design. We are an integrated team with designers who are strategically orientated so it’s imperative you are a team player who knows how to collaborate. You will be curious about the business of building brands, developing campaigns and understanding what our clients problems and opportunities are. The ability to translate your thinking into clear thoughts and ideas is critical.
You will work closely with the Richards Partners strategy team and our clients through the strategic phase of our projects. This includes developing customer insights and brand or communication strategies while working collaboratively with designers through the design stages of projects.
You will be familiar and experienced with design thinking methodologies and have a fundamental curiosity to learn, contribute to and develop our processes.
Preparing and planning brand workshops and strategy presentations is crucial – this includes desk research, preparation and facilitation for workshops and the development of ideas and thoughts with our design team.
The ability to write copy or draw diagrams for recommendations reports, workshop summary documents, brand blueprints and brand stories is how your bring your clarity of thought to each project.
• 3+ years of relevant experience – you may come from a design, research, brand, marketing, planning, or business background
• Excellent ability to think critically while being comfortable with not knowing
• Excellent writing skills – ability to edit and/or proofread copy is a major plus
• Excellent presentation, facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Graphic design skills in Adobe InDesign, video editing skills, or proficiency on other Adobe Creative Cloud software is a major plus.
• Inherent curiosity and desire to continuously learn and pursue professional development.
• An understanding of design processes, development, implementation and/or production.
• An interest in transforming businesses for the better; improving their products, services, level of design, etc.
• A great sense of humour and a relaxed, positive attitude.
Please send a CV and covering letter detailing why you'd suit this role: